- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The full names, titles and institutions of all authors must be clearly stated.
- Contact information of the presenting author (i.e., mailing addresses and telephone) must be added.
- Abstracts must not exceed one A4-page.
- At least one of the authors must register for the conference. Only abstracts with registered authors will be included in the program.
- Maximum of 1 abstracts per presenting author.
- Each abstract will undergo a peer review process and are selected for an oral or poster presentation by a selection committee.
The poster boards surface will be 100 x 200 cm (portrait format). The recommended size of the poster is A0 format (portrait format, not landscape). The poster boards will be numbered by the organisation. The presentation number assigned to your poster should not be placed on your poster. You have to print your own poster and bring it with you to the conference.
Set-up and dismantling schedule
Poster presenting authors are responsible for setting-up at the beginning of the day and taking down their poster at the end of the day. Pushpins will be provided by the organisation.
Posters which have not been removed before the due time shall be detached and dumped after the corresponding meeting. Unclaimed posters are not the responsibility of the organisers and will be disposed.